Buying Prescription Drugs Online
May Be Dangerous
Says Drug Enforcement Administration
“The Canadian Pharmacy, Canadian/European Pharmacy”, “Canadian Healthcare” and “US Drugstore” are brands of one of the most disgusting illegal online pharmacy group well organized CRIMINAL OPERATION of all times. “GREED” is the driving force behind this operation. Don’t let them fool you. They will never send you any genuine drugs. If they ever send anything at all, it may consist of literally anything from sugar to wall plaster, and they certainly don’t care that you will endanger your health by taking those dangerous counterfeit drugs.
There are many options out there when it comes to buying medication online. We have looked at websites after websites. Some sites feature offshore pharmacies that do not require a prior prescription. Others feature licensed pharmacies that do require a prescription from your doctor.
Before making a purchase that can effect your health, we strongly recommend that you consult your physician & DO NOT self-medicate. Ordering medication online can be a safe, money-saving experience. When done through licensed online pharmacies that require a prescription, you can be assured that the medication you get is exactly what you need to treat your ailments.
Terepharmacy is a notorious steroid scam. Terepharmacy also scams under alius companies:
All are the EXACT same terescam. Posting the same articles, pricelists, and go- to $ man in Serbia. All only accepting payment via Western Union $ transfers…hmmm sounds fishy.
There is no “Strauss” steroid scammer. There is a man who ordered from, and was scammed by Terepharmacy over a year ago under the name “Strauss.”
“Strauss” posted an articulate and concise explanation of how the Terepharmacy scam works. “Strauss” also explained in detail his personal experience with Terepharmacy.
The following is the original list “Strauss” posted outing the Terepharmacy.
(Terescammer(s) liked it so much , they copied it, and put in “Strauss’s” name trying to cast the blame to him as being a scammer and extortionist.)
HERE IS THE ORIGINAL POSTING OUTING THE TEREPHARMACY SCAM IN MARCH 2007
This is what they do:
1. You send payment via Western Union to some scammer in Serbia.
2. You wait, and wait, and never receive your order.
3. You contact Terepharmacy to inquire whats going on with your order.
4. They tell you to give it a full 30 days, and an additional 2 months to receive a note from customs. So they have now bought themselves 3 months for you to cool down and deal with the fact you’ve been scammed. And hopefully you’ll simply just let it go as a life lesson.
5. You start to do some research about the scam. You Google: Terepharmacy scam, and find many postings and message boards all saying that Terepharmacy is a scam. Medpharmacare is also the same scam by these scamming scammers.
6. You post on a message board saying that “Yes I too have been a victim of the Terepharmacy scam.”
7.You get emails to your personal email acct. you ordered from. These emails say things along the lines of: ” I always got my orders…did you get a note from customs….”
8. You start to see new postings right under your postings that you wrote about the scam that defend Terepharmacy as being legit. ie. ” My sustanons arrived today! ” or ” Everyone at my gym is buying from them.”
All lies of course, because who in their right mind would post on the internet
for all to see, and openely admit they just received their illegal steroids?!?!
9. If you continue to post and expose the Terpharmacy Western Union scam, as I have done extensively, here is what happens next:
10. They email you violent threats.
11. They post what they think is your name and address on message boards.
12. They post that you are a blackmailer and a scammer. That you, in fact are the one blackmailing them.
TEREPHARMACY= SCAM 100% FRAUD PERIOD, END OF SCAM STORY