SUMMARY: The Ryan Haight Online Pharmacy Consumer Protection Act,
which was enacted on October 15, 2008,amended the Controlled Substances Act and Controlled Substances Import and Export Act by adding several new provisions to prevent the illegal distribution and dispensing of controlled substances by means of the Internet.
There are few Canadian Nationals who are invoved in illegal activities here in India with internet pharmacy scam and keeping billion of Dollars of black money earned through this illegal business in banks of tax haven countries.One such bank is Bank of Cyprus Public Company Limited Nicosia and money processor is Proven Global Inc. John Humphries House Room 304 4-10 Stockwell Street Greenwich London SE10 9JN and also have office in 38-10 Place Do Commerce No. 216 ILE DES SOEURS QUEBEC H3E IT8 CANADA
with there account No.0155-40-076933-06 in Bank of Cyprus Public Company Limited 34 Michalacopoulou str Ayii Omoloyitae CY 1075 Nicosia.
The main king pin in this racket is a Canadian National named Ioan Biris and other few Canadin nationals.
They have few companies here in India named Medicine 4 you
- Pharma Pvt. Ltd
- Navi Mumbai.
- Genpharma International Pvt. Ltd.
- Pune., CEM
- Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore,
- Hermes Pharma Logistic Pvt. Ltd.
Bangalore from which all illegal activity of life saving drugs Shipping to USA and Europe are going on and they send back these dirty black money earned through this illegal business to these companies here in India through our banks to make it white.
The money processed through VISA in their fraud internet pharmacies and prominent among them is http://www.4rx.com.
Interestingly all the dirty money remitted through their money processor as a share capital in the name of Proven Glbal Inc. in Genpharma account and share issued in the name of one Ioan Biris. Can ROC and RBI look in to this matter?
We understand if proper investigation done by Canada Revenue Agency(CRA) and Income Tax of India lot of fact will come out and million of dollars can be collected as tax and penalty by respective governments.
Request all like minded people to forward this report to CRA to save thousands of people worldwide victimized by these people.
Other few companies (Most of them owened by Ioan Biris)with its Bank details which are involved money laundering is as follows:
- A.Payment Systems : Barclays Bank PLC,Bahamas
- B.Rxmex Inc. St Kitts Nevis Anguilla National Bank KN
- C.Global RX Inc. St Kitts Nevis Anguilla National Bank KN
- D.Online Electronics. : St Kitts Nevis Anguilla National Bank KN
- E.Quebec Inc. : Royal Bank of Canada(Director:Catalin Biris)
- F.KGI Asia Ltd. HSBC LTD HK
- G.Doves Canyon Ltd. (Director Ioan Biris)
State Bank Of Mauritius ~ Republic of Mauritius.
ADDITIOAN iNFORMATION!!!!!ATTENTION:FBI,INTERPOL,ROYAL CANADIAN MOUNT POLICE,CANADA REVENUE AGENCY & CBI(India)!!!!!!!
This’s a group of people who really love the U.S. health care system and able to make fool to thousands of Americans in the name of cheap medications through their internet Pharmacies.The scam star is IOAN BIRIS ,Who is the business owner of all the scam internet pharmacy sites
with more than hundred such websites.
The core group for this illegal online business consists of following Canadian Nationals.::;
1. ANDRE MARTIN STRUL(Known as SCOTT ANDERSON IN UNDER WORLD PHARMACY SCAM PEOPLE) and he is taking care of all illegal sales and Marketing activites.
2. JOHANNA GARCIA(Known as Anna,Anna Laforie in this business circle) is the operational head of all the online internet pharmacy network.
3. FABIOLA Garcia::She is the head of Finance and involved in all illegal money transfers.
Every day Hundreds and thousands of such Parcels containg these substandard Medications sending directly to customers reaches to USA,Europe and Austrelia etc. from Mumbai Airport By their comapny Hermes Pharma Logistics Pvt. Ltd.,Bangalore.
So,We request all above agencies to take immediate steps to prevent and eliminate these threats in the name of Health Care and crack their net work. Also take steps to Freeze their accounts.
- The White House and the Center for Safe Internet Pharmacies Join Forces to Fight the Problem of Illegal Online Pharmacies (prweb.com)
- FDA Delivers Warning Against Online Pharmacies (medicaldaily.com)
- FDA launches campaign against fake Internet pharmacies (thechart.blogs.cnn.com)
- FDA launches ‘BeSafeRx’ campaign against fake pharmacies (sfluxe.com)
- FDA Launches Campaign Against Fake Internet Pharmacies (fox2now.com)